At Bridgford & Greene we are committed to always using highly skilled workmen and only the best materials. Subsequently, we have a great deal of confidence in our products and are more than happy to offer long lasting guarantees.
Length of Guarantee
All of our products come with a year’s guarantee as standard. However, this can easily be upgraded to a lifetime guarantee at no additional cost. All you need to do is register your purchases with us within 30 days of receipt of goods, you will need to complete the lifetime guarantee registration form. Please mail this in to our address at:
Bridgford & Greene
or send via email to: email@example.com
As our Life Time Guarantee cannot be transferred and is only applicable to the original purchaser, the guarantee will last however long you decide to stay in the property in which the kitchen resides. The guarantee will not extend to the next owner of the property.
What our Life Time Guarantee covers
- Our Life Time Guarantee covers flaws in the materials or workmanship gone into our cabinets.
- Our Life Time Guarantee applies exclusively to the original purchaser and cannot be transferred.
- It covers all hardware: knobs, handles and hinges for example. These can be replaced by us upon request.
What our Life Time Guarantee does not cover
- Damage caused by general wear and tear is not covered.
- Damage caused by fire or water is also not covered.
- Damage caused by heat or steam, such as from a kettle or toaster, is not covered.
- We do not cover damage resulting from misuse of cabinets.
- If you do not follow the basic care instructions we provide, any consequential damage will not be covered.
- Change in colour on the façade of our cabinets is not covered.
Terms and conditions
With regards to any claim on your guarantee:
- You must supply us with proof of purchase from Bridgford & Greene.
- If one of our products needs to be replaced but we no longer stock that item, we will use a similar product from our current collection instead.
- The cost of delivery for replacement items or the cost of transportation of products to be repaired and the resulting labor will only be covered by us during the first year of the guarantee.
- The basic care advice we offer for our cabinets must have been followed before making a claim.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
Exceptions to the guarantee:
- If any alterations have been made to your Bridgford & Greene products or if anyone other than our repairs team has attempted to repair the product, the guarantee will not apply.
- If our general care advice has not been followed, your claim will be invalid.
- If care products other than those recommended by Bridgford & Greene have been used to treat your cabinets, the guarantee will not apply.
- Damage as a result of general wear and tear, such as chips, scratches or standard deterioration are not covered by the guarantee.
- If the product is used improperly, is used in an inappropriate environment or has been purposefully damaged, the guarantee will not apply.
- Any damage caused by regular weathering, for example fading and splitting, will not be covered by our guarantee.
- Damage caused by water or fire is not included in the guarantee.
- Damage caused by heat or steam, such as from a kettle or toaster, is not included in the guarantee.
Life Time Guarantee:
- In order to be eligible for our Life Time Guarantee, you must register your items within the first three months after the original purchase date.
- Our Life Time Guarantee is only applicable to domestic users.
- The Life Time Guarantee begins from the delivery date.
- The Life Time Guarantee only applies in the country the products were originally bought.
- Our Life Time Guarantee only applies to the original purchaser; it cannot be transferred.